The MINI is the perfect size to use with
a cup or for dipping
The MID is perfect to use INSTEAD of a sample cup
For quick, clean, intuitive serving,
pre-fold 12 or so at a time . . .
. . . then place round end down in one
of our stylish bamboo dispensers or a dispenser of your choice. Click for 10 second video.
Tips for demos using EcoTasters
See what fellow customers are saying about EcoTasters
EcoTaster is the hip little tasting utensil that in one fun fold becomes a sturdy, pleasing scoop, perfect for a few bites. Made from silky-smooth paperboard – like a soda cup – EcoTasters are our greenest product, in fact, the greenest taster available!*
The 3.25” EcoTaster Mini is the perfect size to use with sample cups, or to plate small-sized servings. They have an almost full-sized “bowl” making for a more satisfying bite than tiny plastic tasters.
EcoTaster Mid has the same size “bowl” as most plastic teaspoons. It can be used INSTEAD of sample cups by plating directly on EcoTaster, or used with medium or large sample cups. The “drip-stop” fold is great for soups.
The “Green Dot” EcoTaster
- Uses much less material than any other taster
- Recyclable and compostable
- U.S. made + ultra compact = low carbon footprint in shipping
- Renewable, FSC certified paperboard
Cost Savings – EcoTasters:
- Offer the best price of any compostable*
- Have an almost full-sized “bowl,” so they replace costly full-sized utensils for demos
- Reduce the need for costly sample cups by “plating” foods directly on Taster (see photo to left)
- Save on internal shipping
- Are an inexpensive way to let your customers know you care about the environment
What can you eat with an EcoTaster?
Just about anything, and much more than you can eat with a tiny plastic taster, such as chunky deli salad or soup! When folded, these sturdy tasters are strong enough to cut through even cheesecake or fudge.
Tips For Best Use:
- It is important to fold the EcoTasters for best strength
- We recommend taking a dozen or so EcoTasters and pre-folding all at once,
and then insert into dispenser.
This makes loading fast for servers, easier for self-service.
- For sanitary serving, place round-end down in dispenser
- See tips illustrated in photos and video on the left