EcoTaster Mid spoon area is approximately the size of a teaspoon, so they are 15% larger than the Mini. That makes them great for "plating" thus eliminating the cost and waste of a sample cup for some products!
• EcoTaster "GreenDot" line is: compostable, recyclable, FSC® certified*, material-efficient, and made in the U.S.A. • The Mid is 3.75" long x 1.5" wide
• The Mid has a "back-stop" fold to help contain liquid.
• EcoTasters come in space efficient paper "Cubes" containing 500 units each.
• The dispenser Cube keeps Tasters clean and upright for sanitary handling.
• Satiny-smooth no-taste cutlery feature foods in their best light.
Tip: For many food samples, you can plate your food right on the EcoTaster and save money and waste by not using a sampling cup.
Tip: We recommend taking a dozen or so EcoTensils and pre-folding all at once, then inserting, round end down, into a dispenser. This makes loading faster for servers and easier for self-service.
Note: For high-moisture content food, we recommend serving "GreenDot" EcoTasters on the side of the cup rather than IN the product, if product will be sitting more than a few minutes.
All orders ship next business day within the US. Please call us at 415-924-0233 for next day delivery requests.