And, No more one taste plastic waste! EcoTaster is the hip little tasting utensil that in one fun fold becomes a sturdy, pleasing scoop, perfect for a few bites.
Our "GreenDot" sampling spoons are made from silky-smooth paperboard – like a coffee cup, but compostable, recyclable, and use 55-85% LESS material than wood or plastic. They come in tidy "Cubes" so servers only touch the handle to keep the spoon end completely clean and touch-free.
The 3.25” Mini is the perfect size to use with sample cups, or to plate small-sized servings.
• Minis have an almost full-sized “bowl”, making for a more satisfying bite than those tiny plastic tasters.
The Mid is about 15% larger than the Mini at 3.75" long.
• It can be used INSTEAD of sample cups by plating directly on EcoTaster, or used with medium or large sample cups.
•EcoTaster Mid has the same size “bowl” as a teaspoon.
• The “drip-stop” fold is great for soups.
Portable mini sneeze guard for stunning and safe food sampling:
• Return to food demos safely
• Small, fits on tabletop
• Shows off your sample beautifully under crystal clear acrylic
• Tray slides out for easy cleaning and reloading with samples
• Tall enough to fit EcoTasters in sample cups
• Gives your customer confidence that your sample is safe from exposure to COVID-19
• Available in 9" or 14" widths
Forest Stewardship Council, the world’s most trusted forest certification system, announced its 2021 FSC Leadership Awards, recognizing EcoTensil for uncommon excellence that advances responsible forest management and forest conservation.
• Uses 65-85% LESS material than any plastic, bio-plastic or wood utensil
• Recyclable, compostable
• U.S. made + ultra compact = low carbon footprint in shipping
• FSC® certified
• Plastic free – guilt free!
If you're using sampling spoons for demos, why not let them also send a powerful brand message?
• 50,000 unit MOQ for custom branding
• How about adding a hashtag or URL?
• Click button to contact Lisa to find out when our next custom run will be.
• For quick dispensing and ease of use, we recommend taking a dozen or so EcoTasters and pre-folding all at once, then place into dispenser.
•For sanitary use, place round eating end DOWN in dispenser (dots visible)
• For best results, please don't leave your EcoTasters in wet foods for more than a few minutes.
• Reduce the use of sample cups when “plating” food directly on EcoTaster
• Have an almost full-sized “bowl,” so can replace costly full-size utensils
• Are an inexpensive and powerful way to show customers you care about the environment
• Save on internal shipping/storage
Just about anything, and much more than you can eat with a tiny plastic tasting spoon, such as chunky deli salad or soup!
• When folded, these sturdy tasters are strong enough to cut through even cheesecake or watermelon.
• for ice cream, see iScoop
EcoTaster is in the "GreenDot" line of compostable, recyclable, plastic-free, FSC*, tasting utensils
All orders ship next business day. Please call us at 415-924-0233 for next day delivery orders.
EcoTensil has reinvented disposable cutlery to help companies achieve zero waste goals. In one fun fold, our pleasingly smooth FSC paperboard utensils transform into the most sustainable, efficient, brandable utensils available.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
GreenDot EcoTaster products are made of material from well-managed, PEFC® certified forests and other controlled sources. FSC Chain of Custody SCS-COC-007184 FSC Mix.
The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
AquaDot EcoTaster products are made of materials from sustainably-managed, PEFC® certified forests and other controlled sources. PEFC Chain of Custody SCS-PEFC-COC-008558 100% PEFC Certified.
Having the PEFC® label demonstrates the use of responsible forestry practices, while empowering consumers and companies to make sustainable choices.
© 2023 EcoTensil. © 2020 ecotensil-eu, © 2019- 2020 EcoTensil® Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | EcoSpoon®, EcoTaster®, iScoop®, SpoonLidz® | PATENT NO.s: U.S. 8,210,381, D646,529, D651,480, EP 2129592, U.S. 8,695,828, U.S. 9,131,793, U.S. 9,474,399, U.S. 9,884,707, U.S. 9,861,219, EP 2994396, EP 13837881.5, U.S. 9,869,575 AND OTHER U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARKS AND PATENTS PENDING AND GRANTED Powered by Shopify